Babyhood Kaylula Co Sleeper Cradle
You can now safely co-sleep with your baby in the Australian Designed Kaylula Co-Sleeper Cradle. You can choose to use the cradle in the nursery, at your bedside or wheel it around as a bassinet through the house, during the day so baby is always in arm’s reach of you.
It has an adjustable zip dropside that can be moved up or down depending upon your proximity to your baby and most importantly is safer as it always ensures a firm barrier to alleviate the concerns associated with other co-sleeping bassinets and beds, with no barriers or poorly structured barriers. Unlike other co-sleeping products, the unique panels allow visibility for you and your baby and air flow for full breathability for your baby.
The adjustable legs ensure that you have your baby at the optimal height for your bed, and a secure safe strap to attach to your slats on your base for safety. The European Beechwood timber structure is strong and supportive and creates a cradle that is longer than most bassinets so ideal for growing newborns, so it will last longer than a traditional bassinet. Unlike the Moses Basket this real timber frame is strong and sturdy and will not tip over or fall easily.
- Quilted Breathe Eze Fibre Mattress included
- Lockable wheels for easy maneuverability and safe park option
- Height adjustable European Beechwood timber legs
- Strong metal frame and beautiful luxury textiles
- Full visibility and breathability with mesh sides for air flow
- Versatile as it is a cradle, wheeled bassinet and a co-sleeper all in one
- Beautiful timber hanging safari toys included
- Mattress size – 49cm x 88cm x 4cm
- Carton dimensions – 105cm x 10cm x 60cm
- Assembled dimensions – 58cm x 96cm
- 4 mattress height positions with castors – 44cm, 49cm, 54cm & 59cm
- 4 mattress height positions without castors – 39cm, 44cm, 49cm & 54cm